Times management and costs of the project
- Dario POZZETTO;
Time management of the project
- Definition and sequencing of activities.
- Precedence Diagramming Method, Arrow Diagramming Method, Project Network Diagram.
- Estimate the duration of an activity and schedule development.
- Program Evaluation Review Technique, Critical Path Method, barchart.
- Planning and scheduling of resources.
Costs’ management of the project
- Estimates of costs and budget formation.
- Costs control – Earned Value, variations and control of the project.
Aims and intended learning outcomes
- Use of methodological tools for the sequencing of activities and resources.
- Cost estimate.
- Time and cost control for project implementation.
- Project Management Institute: A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge – Firth Edition – 2013.