Safe Return to Port-part II
- Dario CANGELOSI;
Safe Return to Port (SRtP) Scenarios
Ship Orderly Evacuation (SOE) Scenarios
SOLAS SRtP Rules Analysis
- Regulation II-2/21 – Purpose, Casualty threshold, Essential Systems, Safe Area.
- Regulation II-2/22 – Purpose, Casualty threshold, Essential Systems.
- Regulation II-1/8.1 – Purpose, Casualty threshold.
- MSC CIRC.1369 – Interpretations.
Applications on real essential systems functional drawings
Aims and intended learning outcomes
- Deeply understanding the SOLAS SRtP rules.
- Understanding the impact of SRtP and SOE requirements on passengers ships design and construction.
- Facing and resolve essential systems design constrains and issues.
The course material will be provided during the lessons.