Procurement and risk management, and close-out of the project
- Dario POZZETTO;
Procurement Management of the project
- Phase of procurement process.
- Supplier list.
- Purchase phases.
- Materials management.
Risk Management of the project
- Identification of project risks.
- FMEA and Hazop method, and risk assessment.
Close-out of the project
- Goals and close-out planning.
- Pre-commissioning, commissioning and start-up.
- Critical review of company results and feedback.
- Contractual guarantees and after-sales service.
Aims and intended learning outcomes
- Analysis, characterization of procurement activity.
- Use of methods for assessing project risks.
- Identification and characterization of project close-out activities.
- Project Management Institute: A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge – Firth Edition – 2013.